The Landings Landlovers was established in 1974. Its purpose is to promote fellowship through social and cultural activities while working towards the continued improvement of community life at The Landings and Skidaway Island. Our goal is to provide philanthropic support for non-profit groups and service organizations that provide cultural and educational programs for us to enjoy, tend to our health and safety, and beautify our environment.
All grant applicants must be a non-profit or service organization with a commitment to volunteerism. Applications will not be accepted for individual requests, travel expenses, salaries, stipends, operating costs or political or religious activities. The deadline for applications is April 6, 2020. Any organization which has not completed its grant evaluation for the previous year’s funding will not be considered for a grant. For further information, please contact Bonnie Kelly (303.249.2127 or email@example.com).
Landlovers Grants are distributed in May.
Categories for Landlovers Grants are:
1. Social services for adults and children
2. Nature projects: flora and fauna
3. Health and safety projects
4. Educational and cultural projects
Criteria for receiving Landlovers Grants are:
1. Organizations must be non-profit or service organization and have a commitment to volunteerism.
2. Applications will not be accepted for individual requests, travel
expenses, salaries, stipends, operating costs or political or
3. If funding is granted, a description of any previous year’s grant must be submitted prior to any new application.