When: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 5-7pm
Where: Palmetto Club Ballroom
What Else: Auctionmania is our annual silent auction where we sell unique and higher-end items collected during Flea Market intake. All Landlovers members, Landings residents, and their guests are welcome to attend. The auction will be conducted via your Smartphone. It’s easy to bid and you can track bidding activity on your favorite items from anywhere; you don’t need to be present to bid. Once the auction closes, you’ll be able to view what you won on your phone. You can self-checkout on your smartphone if you have entered your credit card info in the bidding website, or you can proceed to a cashier. If you choose to self-checkout on your smartphone, you can bypass the lines and proceed to the auction table to pick up the items you won. Just show the paid receipt on your phone to the Table Monitor.
AUCTION DETAILS: The Auction will close at 7 PM. All tables close at the same time. You must pick up the items you won the night of the auction before 7:15 PM. Payment by credit card is encouraged but check or cash will be accepted. We will be using bidpal, which a safe and secure site. Please bring your charged smartphone the night of the event.
TO REGISTER: follow these step-by-step instructions to view all Auctionmania items and a brief description of each item.
- Open smart phone
- Open a new text message
- In the To: field type 243725
- In the text field type: Auctionmania
- You’ll receive a new message. It says- Welcome to Auctionmania 2023.
- Please click the link- http://my.bidpal.net……
- You will be redirected to the Auctionmania bidding website to enter your personal information and bid on all the items available at Auctionmania 2023!
- Your mobile number should be already inserted.
- Add name and address.
- You will then be given an option Add a Credit Card or No Thanks. The credit card can also be updated and added later.
If you have unique, valuable items that you’d like to donate to Auctionmania, please bring them to the Flea Market Intake on March 4, 9-3:30, March 5, 12:00-3 or March 6, 9-3:30. If you wish to donate before this, contact Mark Witbeck, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Beverley Cox (email@example.com), Cindy Altman (firstname.lastname@example.org)